These two authors contributed the same to this article.
The Relationship Between Phase Structure and Electrical Properties in (1 − x)(Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3–Ba0.5K0.5TiO3–BaTiO3)- xK0.5Na0.5NbO3 Quaternary Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramics
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1283–1287, April 2014
How to Cite
Dai, Y.-J., He, S.-S., Lao, X., Zhang, S.-Z. (2014), The Relationship Between Phase Structure and Electrical Properties in (1 − x)(Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3–Ba0.5K0.5TiO3–BaTiO3)- xK0.5Na0.5NbO3 Quaternary Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1283–1287. doi: 10.1111/jace.12760
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51102175
- Tianjin Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 13JCQNJC02200
- Ph. D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100032120020
- Seed Foundation of Tianjin University
- State Key Laboratory of New Ceramics and Fine Processing of Tsinghua University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!