Structural and Thermodynamics Properties of TiC1−xNx–TiO1−xNx Solid Solutions: X-ray Diffraction and First-Principles Approaches
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1288–1295, April 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, B., Ying, N., Wang, Q., Xiao, J., Huang, K., Hou, J., Zhu, H. (2014), Structural and Thermodynamics Properties of TiC1−xNx–TiO1−xNx Solid Solutions: X-ray Diffraction and First-Principles Approaches. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1288–1295. doi: 10.1111/jace.12761
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50934001, 21071014, 51102015, 51004008
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: FRF-AS-11-002A, FRF-TP-12-023A, FRF-MP-09-006B
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090006110005
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA062302
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Education of China. Grant Numbers: 00012047, 00012085
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0577
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!