Control of Stress Concentration in Surface-Mounted Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor Subjected to Bending
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1170–1176, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, K.-Y., Huang, C.-W., Wu, M., Wei, W.-C. J., Hsueh, C.-H. (2014), Control of Stress Concentration in Surface-Mounted Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor Subjected to Bending. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1170–1176. doi: 10.1111/jace.12781
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC100-2221-E-002-129
- Excellent Research Projects of National Taiwan University. Grant Number: 102R8918
- YAGEO Corporation. Grant Number: 99-S-A74
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!