Plasticity-Controlled Friction and Wear in Nanocrystalline SiC
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1194–1201, April 2014
How to Cite
Mishra, M., Tangpatjaroen, C., Szlufarska, I. (2014), Plasticity-Controlled Friction and Wear in Nanocrystalline SiC. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1194–1201. doi: 10.1111/jace.12810
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-0747661
- University of Wisconsin Materials Research Science and Engineering Center. Grant Number: DMR-1121288
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!