Ink-jet Printing of Hollow SnO2 Nanospheres for Gas Sensing Applications
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1035–1040, April 2014
How to Cite
Von Hagen, R., Sneha, M., Mathur, S. (2014), Ink-jet Printing of Hollow SnO2 Nanospheres for Gas Sensing Applications. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1035–1040. doi: 10.1111/jace.12832
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2013
- University of Cologne and Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 03SF0343F
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!