Characterization of Nickel Ions in Nickel-Doped Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1041–1047, April 2014
How to Cite
Morrissey, A., Tong, J., Gorman, B. P., Reimanis, I. E. (2014), Characterization of Nickel Ions in Nickel-Doped Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1041–1047. doi: 10.1111/jace.12839
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1003030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!