Topographical and Microstructural Property Evolution of Air Plasma-Sprayed Zirconia Thermal Barrier Coatings
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1218–1225, April 2014
How to Cite
Sesso, M. L., Berndt, C. C., Wong, Y. C. (2014), Topographical and Microstructural Property Evolution of Air Plasma-Sprayed Zirconia Thermal Barrier Coatings. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1218–1225. doi: 10.1111/jace.12842
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Defence Materials Technology Centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!