Nanodomains in KNN-Based Lead-Free Piezoelectric ceramics: Origin of Strong Piezoelectric Properties
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 700–703, March 2014
How to Cite
Huan, Y., Wang, X., Shen, Z., Kim, J., Zhou, H., Li, L. (2014), Nanodomains in KNN-Based Lead-Free Piezoelectric ceramics: Origin of Strong Piezoelectric Properties. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 700–703. doi: 10.1111/jace.12850
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Sciences and Technology of China through National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 51221291
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for distinguished young scholars. Grant Number: 50625204
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51272123
- CBMI Construction Co., Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!