Effect of Cobalt Doping on the Structural, Microstructure and Microwave Dielectric Properties of MgTiO3 Ceramics Prepared by Semi Alkoxide Precursor Method
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1054–1059, April 2014
How to Cite
Santhosh Kumar, T., Gogoi, P., Perumal, A., Sharma, P., Pamu, D. (2014), Effect of Cobalt Doping on the Structural, Microstructure and Microwave Dielectric Properties of MgTiO3 Ceramics Prepared by Semi Alkoxide Precursor Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1054–1059. doi: 10.1111/jace.12851
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2013
- BRFST. Grant Number: NFP-RF-A12-01
- DRDO. Grant Number: ERIP/ER/0900371/M/01/1264
- DAE-BRNS. Grant Number: 2010/20/37P/14BRNS
- DST. Grant Number: SR/FTP/PS-109/2009
- FIST program. Grant Number: SR/FST/PSII-020/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!