A Novel Glass-Ceramic with Ultra-Low Sintering Temperature for LTCC Application
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 704–707, March 2014
How to Cite
Yu, H., Ju, K., Wang, K. (2014), A Novel Glass-Ceramic with Ultra-Low Sintering Temperature for LTCC Application. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 704–707. doi: 10.1111/jace.12854
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- State Key Laboratory Cultivation Base for Nonmetal Composites and Functional Materials. Grant Number: 11zxfk26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!