Member of the American Ceramic Society.
Influence of Hydrogen Peroxide Addition on Photoluminescence of Y2O3:Eu3+ Nanophosphors Prepared by Laser Ablation in Water
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1083–1090, April 2014
How to Cite
Al-Mamun, S. A., Ishigaki, T. (2014), Influence of Hydrogen Peroxide Addition on Photoluminescence of Y2O3:Eu3+ Nanophosphors Prepared by Laser Ablation in Water. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1083–1090. doi: 10.1111/jace.12856
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- Strategic Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!