LaMnO3–Ni0.75Mn2.25O4 Supported Bilayer NTC Thermistors
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 1016–1019, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Y.-L., Zhao, C.-H., Huang, J., Zhao, B. (2014), LaMnO3–Ni0.75Mn2.25O4 Supported Bilayer NTC Thermistors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1016–1019. doi: 10.1111/jace.12870
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51102094
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110074120013
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B502
- Shanghai Key Laboratory Project. Grant Number: 08DZ2230500
- Foundation for University Young
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!