Based in part on the thesis of A.A. Heitmann for his Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, USA.
Thermodynamics of Ferroelectric Solid Solutions with Morphotropic Phase Boundaries
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 1661–1685, June 2014
How to Cite
Heitmann, A. A. and Rossetti, G. A. (2014), Thermodynamics of Ferroelectric Solid Solutions with Morphotropic Phase Boundaries. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 97: 1661–1685. doi: 10.1111/jace.12979
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-09-1-0354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!