Effects of a saponin fraction extracted from Trigonella foenum-graecum L. and two commercially available saponins on sex ratio and gonad histology of Nile tilapa fry, Oreochromis niloticus (L.)
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 265–267, February 2013
How to Cite
Stadtlander, T., Levavi-Sivan, B., Kerem, Z., Dweik, H., Qutob, M., Abu-Lafi, S., Francis, G., Focken, U. and Becker, K. (2013), Effects of a saponin fraction extracted from Trigonella foenum-graecum L. and two commercially available saponins on sex ratio and gonad histology of Nile tilapa fry, Oreochromis niloticus (L.). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 265–267. doi: 10.1111/jai.12002
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- DFG (German Research Foundation). Grant Number: 1133/19-
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!