Stock assessment and management implications of golden grey mullet (Liza aurata Risso, 1810) in Iranian waters of the Caspian Sea
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 431–436, April 2013
How to Cite
Fazli, H., Daryanabard, G. R., Abdolmaleki, S. and Bandani, G. A. (2013), Stock assessment and management implications of golden grey mullet (Liza aurata Risso, 1810) in Iranian waters of the Caspian Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 431–436. doi: 10.1111/jai.12003
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- Iranian Fisheries Research Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!