Reproductive biology of Prochilodus argenteus Agassiz, 1829 (Pisces: Prochilodontidae) in São Francisco River, Brazil
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 132–138, February 2013
How to Cite
Boncompagni-Júnior, O., Normando, F. T., Brito, M. F. G. and Bazzoli, N. (2013), Reproductive biology of Prochilodus argenteus Agassiz, 1829 (Pisces: Prochilodontidae) in São Francisco River, Brazil. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 132–138. doi: 10.1111/jai.12018
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- PADCT/CNPq/CIAMB III . Grant Number: 62.0088/98-2
- CNPq, IEF-MG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!