The relationship between somatic growth and otolith dimensions of Mediterranean horse mackerel (Trachurus mediterraneus) from the Black Sea
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 230–233, February 2013
How to Cite
Kasapoglu, N. and Duzgunes, E. (2013), The relationship between somatic growth and otolith dimensions of Mediterranean horse mackerel (Trachurus mediterraneus) from the Black Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 230–233. doi: 10.1111/jai.12019
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- KTU Research Fund. Grant Number: 2004. 124.001.03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!