Reproductive strategy of Leporinus piau (Fowler, 1941), a neotropical freshwater fish from the semi-arid region of Brazil
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 877–880, August 2013
How to Cite
Silva do Nascimento, W., de Araújo, A. S., Chellappa, N. T. and Chellappa, S. (2013), Reproductive strategy of Leporinus piau (Fowler, 1941), a neotropical freshwater fish from the semi-arid region of Brazil. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 877–880. doi: 10.1111/jai.12020
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development of Brazil (CNPq)
- CAPES/MEC Brazil (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!