Motivation and time of day affect decision-making for substratum granulometry in the Nile tilapia Oreochromis niloticus
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 239–241, February 2013
How to Cite
Freitas, R. H. A. and Volpato, G. L. (2013), Motivation and time of day affect decision-making for substratum granulometry in the Nile tilapia Oreochromis niloticus. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 239–241. doi: 10.1111/jai.12026
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- CNPq. Grant Number: 307380/2009-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!