Influences of dams with different levels of river connectivity on the fish community structure along a tropical river in Southeastern Brazil
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 163–171, February 2013
How to Cite
Santos, A. B. I., Albieri, R. J. and Araujo, F. G. (2013), Influences of dams with different levels of river connectivity on the fish community structure along a tropical river in Southeastern Brazil. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/jai.12027
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Numbers: 556247/2009-4, 474875/2009-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!