Species composition, habitat configuration and seasonal changes of coral reef fish assemblages in western Mexico
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 437–448, April 2013
How to Cite
López-Pérez, R. A., Calderon-Aguilera, L. E., Zepeta-Vilchis, R. C., López Pérez Maldonado, I. and López Ortiz, A. M. (2013), Species composition, habitat configuration and seasonal changes of coral reef fish assemblages in western Mexico. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 437–448. doi: 10.1111/jai.12029
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 37527-B
- SEMARNAT-CONACYT. Grant Numbers: 0605, 23390
- PROMEP. Grant Number: 103.5/07/2597
- CONABIO. Grant Number: HJ029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!