A record of sharp-tail mola, Masturus lanceolatus (Liénard, 1840) (Molidae) in the Sea of Oman
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 242–244, February 2013
How to Cite
Jawad, L. A., Al-Mamry, J. M. and Al-Kharusi, L. H. (2013), A record of sharp-tail mola, Masturus lanceolatus (Liénard, 1840) (Molidae) in the Sea of Oman. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 242–244. doi: 10.1111/jai.12031
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries Wealth, the directorate of Agriculture and Fisheries Development
- Marine Science and Fisheries Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!