A comparative study on vascularization and the structure of the epidermis of an amphibious mudskipper fish, Scartelaos gigas (Gobiidae, Teleostei), on different parts of the body and the appendages
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 410–415, April 2013
How to Cite
Beon, M. S., Oh, M. K., Lee, Y. J., Kim, C. H. and Park, J. Y. (2013), A comparative study on vascularization and the structure of the epidermis of an amphibious mudskipper fish, Scartelaos gigas (Gobiidae, Teleostei), on different parts of the body and the appendages. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 410–415. doi: 10.1111/jai.12038
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!