Environmentally induced shift in reproductive traits of a long-term established population of topmouth gudgeon (Pseudorasbora parva)
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 218–220, February 2013
How to Cite
Záhorská, E. and Kováč, V. (2013), Environmentally induced shift in reproductive traits of a long-term established population of topmouth gudgeon (Pseudorasbora parva). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 218–220. doi: 10.1111/jai.12039
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Agency for Science and Research. Grant Number: LPP-0154-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!