Competition, predation, cannibalism: the development of young-of-the-year perch populations in ponds with bream or roach
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 549–554, June 2013
How to Cite
Heermann, L. and Borcherding, J. (2013), Competition, predation, cannibalism: the development of young-of-the-year perch populations in ponds with bream or roach. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 549–554. doi: 10.1111/jai.12044
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG BO 1507/5-1, 5-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!