Effects of river stage height and water temperature on diet composition of year-0 sturgeon (Scaphirhynchus spp.): a multi-year study
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 44–50, February 2013
How to Cite
Sechler, D. R., Phelps, Q. E., Tripp, S. J., Garvey, J. E., Herzog, D. P., Ostendorf, D. E., Ridings, J. W., Crites, J. W. and Hrabik, R. A. (2013), Effects of river stage height and water temperature on diet composition of year-0 sturgeon (Scaphirhynchus spp.): a multi-year study. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 44–50. doi: 10.1111/jai.12047
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- St. Louis District U.S. Army Corps Engineers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!