Use of submerged aquatic vegetation by young-of-the-year gadoid fishes in Maine estuaries
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 404–409, April 2013
How to Cite
Lazzari, M. A. (2013), Use of submerged aquatic vegetation by young-of-the-year gadoid fishes in Maine estuaries. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 404–409. doi: 10.1111/jai.12048
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!