Morphology and fine structure of the Russian sturgeon, Acipenser gueldenstaedtii (Acipenseridae, Chondrostei) spermatozoa
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on the “Biology of Fish Gametes” : Budapest, Hungary, 7–9 September 2011
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 978–983, December 2012
How to Cite
Hatef, A., Alavi, S. M. H., Rodina, M. and Linhart, O. (2012), Morphology and fine structure of the Russian sturgeon, Acipenser gueldenstaedtii (Acipenseridae, Chondrostei) spermatozoa. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 978–983. doi: 10.1111/jai.12056
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!