Effects of extender, storage and sperm-to-egg ratio on cryopreservation success of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.) sperm
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on the “Biology of Fish Gametes” : Budapest, Hungary, 7–9 September 2011
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 941–947, December 2012
How to Cite
Babiak, I., Marschhäuser, V., Ottesen, O., Rudolfsen, G., Eggen, B. and Babiak, J. (2012), Effects of extender, storage and sperm-to-egg ratio on cryopreservation success of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.) sperm. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 941–947. doi: 10.1111/jai.12063
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!