Isolation and characteristics of β-N-acetylglucosaminidase present in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) and Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii) milt
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on the “Biology of Fish Gametes” : Budapest, Hungary, 7–9 September 2011
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 984–989, December 2012
How to Cite
Sarosiek, B., Kowalski, R. K., Dryl, K. and Glogowski, J. (2012), Isolation and characteristics of β-N-acetylglucosaminidase present in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) and Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii) milt. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 984–989. doi: 10.1111/jai.12074
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N308 018 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!