Comparison of growth and condition of European eels stocked as glass and farm sourced eels in lakes in the first 4 years after stocking
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 323–330, April 2013
How to Cite
Simon, J., Dörner, H., Scott, R. D., Schreckenbach, K. and Knösche, R. (2013), Comparison of growth and condition of European eels stocked as glass and farm sourced eels in lakes in the first 4 years after stocking. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/jai.12078
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!