Stock discrimination of the Japanese Spanish mackerel (Scomberomorus niphonius) based on the otolith shape analysis in the Yellow Sea and Bohai Sea
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 368–373, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Ye, Z., Panhwar, S. K. and Shen, W. (2013), Stock discrimination of the Japanese Spanish mackerel (Scomberomorus niphonius) based on the otolith shape analysis in the Yellow Sea and Bohai Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 368–373. doi: 10.1111/jai.12084
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- National Basic Fundamental Research Program from the Ministry of Science and Technology, P.R. China. Grant Number: No. 2005CB422306
- the Open Project for the Key Open Laboratory from the Ministry of Agriculture, P.R. China. Grant Number: Open-09-05
- the special research fund of the Ocean University of China. Grant Number: 201022001
- the Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. Y2008D21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!