Fatty acid composition of the head membrane and flagella affects Sparus aurata sperm quality
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on the “Biology of Fish Gametes” : Budapest, Hungary, 7–9 September 2011
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1017–1019, December 2012
How to Cite
Beirão, J., Zilli, L., Vilella, S., Cabrita, E., Fernández-Díez, C., Schiavone, R. and Herráez, M. P. (2012), Fatty acid composition of the head membrane and flagella affects Sparus aurata sperm quality. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 1017–1019. doi: 10.1111/jai.12085
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Petri. Grant Number: PTR 95.1026.OP.01
- Portuguese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/31990/2006
- POPH – QREN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!