Marine ash-products influence growth and feed utilization when Atlantic cod Gadus morhua L. are fed plant-based diets
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 532–540, June 2013
How to Cite
Hansen, A.-C., Rosenlund, G., Karlsen, Ø., Olsen, R. E. and Hemre, G.-I. (2013), Marine ash-products influence growth and feed utilization when Atlantic cod Gadus morhua L. are fed plant-based diets. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 532–540. doi: 10.1111/jai.12087
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 174223/S40
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!