Does fin damage allow discrimination among wild, escaped and farmed Sparus aurata (L.) and Dicentrarchus labrax (L.)?
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 352–357, April 2013
How to Cite
Arechavala-Lopez, P., Sanchez-Jerez, P., Izquierdo-Gomez, D., Toledo-Guedes, K. and Bayle-Sempere, J. T. (2013), Does fin damage allow discrimination among wild, escaped and farmed Sparus aurata (L.) and Dicentrarchus labrax (L.)?. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 352–357. doi: 10.1111/jai.12090
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- EU project ‘PreventEscape’. Grant Number: 226885
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!