Spatial distribution and habitat suitability indices for non-spawning and spawning adult Chinese sturgeons below Gezhouba Dam, Yangtze River: Effects of river alterations
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 31–40, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Kynard, B., Wei, Q., Du, H. and Zhang, H. (2013), Spatial distribution and habitat suitability indices for non-spawning and spawning adult Chinese sturgeons below Gezhouba Dam, Yangtze River: Effects of river alterations. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 31–40. doi: 10.1111/jai.12094
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31000221, 31172413
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203086
- Foundation of China Three Gorges Corporation. Grant Number: 799518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!