Length-weight relationships of flatfish species caught by bottom trawl in the Yellow Sea and the Bohai Sea, China
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 474–475, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, M. H., Gao, T. X., Ma, H. H., Meng, Z. J. and Yu, H. X. (2013), Length-weight relationships of flatfish species caught by bottom trawl in the Yellow Sea and the Bohai Sea, China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 474–475. doi: 10.1111/jai.12095
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- National 863 Project . Grant Number: 2002AA603011
- Special PHD Dissertation Fund of the Northeast Forestry University. Grant Number: grap09
- Yellow Sea Fisheries Research Institute
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!