Effects of trophic levels (chlorophyll and phosphorous content) in three different water bodies (urban lake, reservoir and aquaculture facility) on gill morphology of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 573–578, June 2013
How to Cite
Shimada Borges, J. C., Salimbeni Vivai, A. B. B., Branco, P. C., Silva Oliveira, M. and Machado Cunha da Silva, J. R. (2013), Effects of trophic levels (chlorophyll and phosphorous content) in three different water bodies (urban lake, reservoir and aquaculture facility) on gill morphology of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 573–578. doi: 10.1111/jai.12101
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo). Grant Number: 2006/07168-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!