Evaluation of passive integrated transponder tag retention from two tagging locations in juvenile pallid sturgeon
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 41–43, February 2013
How to Cite
Hamel, M. J., Steffensen, K. D., Hammen, J. J. and Pegg, M. A. (2013), Evaluation of passive integrated transponder tag retention from two tagging locations in juvenile pallid sturgeon. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 41–43. doi: 10.1111/jai.12103
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!