Coriolus versicolor polysaccharides enhance the immune response of crucian carp (Corassius auratus gibelio) and protect against Aeromonas hydrophila
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 562–568, June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Z. X., Pang, S. F., Liu, J. J., Zhang, Q., Fu, S. S., Du, J. and Chen, X. X. (2013), Coriolus versicolor polysaccharides enhance the immune response of crucian carp (Corassius auratus gibelio) and protect against Aeromonas hydrophila. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 562–568. doi: 10.1111/jai.12105
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: Nos 2007BAD37B02 and 2007AA203A01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!