Long-term effects of passive integrated transponder tagging (PIT tags) on the growth of the yellow European eel (Anguilla anguilla (Linnaeus, 1758))
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 906–908, August 2013
How to Cite
Mazel, V., Charrier, F., Legault, A. and Laffaille, P. (2013), Long-term effects of passive integrated transponder tagging (PIT tags) on the growth of the yellow European eel (Anguilla anguilla (Linnaeus, 1758)). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 906–908. doi: 10.1111/jai.12111
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!