Effects of different concentrations of 2-phenoxyethanol on primary and secondary stress responses in Persian sturgeon, Acipenser persicus
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 499–502, June 2013
How to Cite
Jahanbakhshi, A., Baghfalaki, M., Imanpour, M. R., Nodeh, A. J. and Shaluei, F. (2013), Effects of different concentrations of 2-phenoxyethanol on primary and secondary stress responses in Persian sturgeon, Acipenser persicus. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 499–502. doi: 10.1111/jai.12112
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!