River-lake migration of fishes in the Dongting Lake area of the Yangtze floodplain
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 594–601, June 2013
How to Cite
Ru, H.-J. and Liu, X.-Q. (2013), River-lake migration of fishes in the Dongting Lake area of the Yangtze floodplain. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 594–601. doi: 10.1111/jai.12116
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Institute of Hydrobiology of Chinese Academy of Sciences . Grant Number: KSCX2-SW-110
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Number: 2003CB415206
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 41001117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!