Non-functional hermaphroditism in three species of Clupeiformes from Tokyo Bay, Japan
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 918–921, August 2013
How to Cite
Sunobe, T. and Hagiwara, K. (2013), Non-functional hermaphroditism in three species of Clupeiformes from Tokyo Bay, Japan. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 918–921. doi: 10.1111/jai.12117
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!