First records of juveniles of two Lessepsian migrants, Fistularia commersonii Rüppell, 1838 and Siganus luridus (Rüppell, 1829), in the Adriatic Sea
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 661–662, June 2013
How to Cite
Dulčić, J., Antolović, N., Kožul, V., Dragičević, B. and Lipej, L. (2013), First records of juveniles of two Lessepsian migrants, Fistularia commersonii Rüppell, 1838 and Siganus luridus (Rüppell, 1829), in the Adriatic Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 661–662. doi: 10.1111/jai.12129
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sport. Grant Numbers: 275-0000000-3628, 001-0013077-0844
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!