Effect of age and environmental conditions on the movement characteristics of Pacific oyster (Crassostrea gigas) trochophores
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1145–1148, October 2013
How to Cite
Suquet, M., Rimond, F., Cosson, J., Wilson-Leedy, J., Lebrun, L., Queau, I., Mingant, C. and Fauvel, C. (2013), Effect of age and environmental conditions on the movement characteristics of Pacific oyster (Crassostrea gigas) trochophores. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 1145–1148. doi: 10.1111/jai.12136
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- Centre de Ressources Biologiques
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!