Occurrence of Amur grayling (Thymallus grubii grubii Dybowski, 1869) in the Amur River
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 666–667, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L. W., Luo, Y. L., Liang, X.-F., Ma, B. and Song, D. (2013), Occurrence of Amur grayling (Thymallus grubii grubii Dybowski, 1869) in the Amur River. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 666–667. doi: 10.1111/jai.12138
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!