Karyotype analysis of Barbus capito (Güldentstädt, 1773) using curve measurement software
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 922–924, August 2013
How to Cite
Geng, L. W., Xu, W., Jiang, H. F. and Tong, G. X. (2013), Karyotype analysis of Barbus capito (Güldentstädt, 1773) using curve measurement software. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 922–924. doi: 10.1111/jai.12142
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- The Central-Level Non-profit Scientific Research Institutes Special Funds. Grant Numbers: 201007, 201108
- Ministry of agriculture and Fisheries Biotechnology Laboratory. Grant Number: 2010NYBSJ-03
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Marine and Estuarine Fisheries Resources and Ecology Laboratory. Grant Number: Open-10-06
- Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD25B09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!