Complex interactions between pre-spawning water level increase, trophic state and spawning stock biomass determine year-class strength in a shallow-water-spawning fish
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 617–622, June 2013
How to Cite
Stoll, S. (2013), Complex interactions between pre-spawning water level increase, trophic state and spawning stock biomass determine year-class strength in a shallow-water-spawning fish. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 617–622. doi: 10.1111/jai.12144
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- Collaborative Research Centre 454
- Littoral Zone of Lake Constance
- Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung Wissenschaftlich-oekonomischer Exzellenz
- German National Academic Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!