Validation of annulus formation in otoliths of largemouth bass Micropterus salmoides outside their native range
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 381–386, April 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, G. C. and Weyl, O. L. F. (2013), Validation of annulus formation in otoliths of largemouth bass Micropterus salmoides outside their native range. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 381–386. doi: 10.1111/jai.12150
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- South Africa Netherlands Research Programme on Alternatives in Development (SANPAD)
- National Research Foundation of South Africa (NRF)
- DST-NRF Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology (CIB)
- Press Family Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!